By Scott Hawkins
* The definitive consultant to administering WebLogic Server 7! * Maximizing functionality, reliability, and potency * Covers structure, domain names, clustering, JDBC, JMS, tracking, and masses extra * contains 90-day trial model of WebLogic Server 7WebLogic Server 7 management whole: Maximizing potency, reliability, and performance.BEA WebLogic Server management equipment is the definitive advisor to administering BEA WebLogic Server 7! Scott Hawkins starts off the place the documentation leaves off, illuminating an important techniques and providing useful tips for maximizing the functionality, reliability, and potency of any WebLogic Server procedure. not like prior books on BEA WebLogic Server, this booklet is a hundred% taken with administration-and it provides crucial concepts you just will not locate wherever else. assurance contains: * fitting, beginning, and preventing WebLogic Servers * Defining powerful net common sense Server architectures * constructing and dealing with WebLogic Server domain names * handling HTTP companies * developing and dealing with WebLogic Server clusters * Configuring and coping with JDBC and JMS * In-depth insurance of tracking and function tuning
Read Online or Download BEA WebLogic Server Administration Kit PDF
Best client-server systems books
A part of Microsoft's radical new WinFX API is the Indigo origin, extra officially often called the home windows verbal exchange starting place, or WCF. professional WCF: useful Microsoft SOA Implementation is a whole advisor to WCF from the SOA structure viewpoint and indicates you why WCF is critical to internet carrier improvement and structure.
ÄPeers In a consumer Server internationalô presents a finished assessment of rising peer-to-peer (P2P) applied sciences that experience revolutionized the way in which we predict approximately dispensed computing and the web. those applied sciences are in comparison to substitute ideas, such a lot particularly internet providers and Grid computing but additionally different applied sciences, resembling client/server dependent platforms and agent applied sciences.
The 1st English-language variation of this ebook was once released in 1989 lower than the name "Enterprise-Wide information Modelling. " It brought a brand new firm facts version that has for the reason that long gone directly to get pleasure from frequent use as a reference version. considering the fact that that point, the writer has persisted to improve the illustration of software difficulties, either on a theoretical foundation utilizing modeling languages and on a realistic foundation utilizing real-world experiences.
- Configuring Isa Server
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V: Insiders Guide to Microsoft's Hypervisor
- Informix Performance Tuning
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Unleashed
- MCSE 70-293 Exam Cram: Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
Additional resources for BEA WebLogic Server Administration Kit
This chapter discusses the options available for handling HTTP requests in the context of a WebLogic server installation. The WebLogic server distribution includes a servlet that will enable WebLogic to recognize and service requests for static HTTP. In the absence of a legacy system, this is probably the best choice for administrative purposes. Because the HttpClusterServlet is a native WebLogic application, it can be controlled entirely from within the WebLogic console. The same is not true of the other three options.
Up until this point we've confined our discussion to the default method, that of Administration server. However, with the recent creation of the new domain, it is appropriate to begin our discussion of Managed servers. Each domain must have exactly one Administration server, but multiple Managed servers are possible. A Managed server is the exact same program as the Administration server; you just start it with different command-line options. There are three steps to the process: • Create a new Server on the Administration server.
Create two new servers on the Managed server. The names of these servers must precisely match the server names as defined on the Administration server. 45 46 Starting the Managed Server At this point you're ready to start the Managed server. In general, you're going to find that it's more convenient to do this from the system console. However, that requires the use of the Node Manager software, and we haven't talked about that yet. So, for the moment, the only option we have is to log in to the machine where we just created the new server and start the node from the command line.